Gardening for Wellbeing – Propagating Wellbeing
August 26 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
We are extremely excited to let you know that our Volunteer Lynette will be soon starting her Gardening for Wellbeing club at the Wilderness. Don’t miss this opportunity to join a relaxed and inclusive environment, surrounded by the beauty and tranquillity of the Wilderness garden.
We only have 6 places available. Be the first one to sign up.
The 5 weeks programme of Gardening for Wellbeing is aimed at anyone age 55+ living in the community.
The programme focuses on the benefits of growing your own plants: vegetables, herbs and house plants. At the end of the programme, you will:
- learn the ethos and approaches to re-growing food
- learn how to regrow food from scraps and how to care and manage your plants
- learn how to propagate house plants
- contribute to our kitchen garden
- attend an art & craft with nature workshop
Activities suitable to all. The Wilderness is a wheel-chair friendly garden with accessible toilets on-site.
Email for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org