Hope everyone had lovely Christmas and wishing you all a Happy New Year.
Following the Prime Minister’s recent announcement we are now again in a national lockdown. During these uncertain times please keep yourself safe and others around you.
A few reminders…
- Only leave home for food, medical reasons, exercise or work
- Working from home is encouraged unless unable to do so
- Essential shops will remain open
- Travel when only necessary
- Wash hands regularly
- Wear a face covering in indoor settings
- Stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible
On a more positive note we are all still at work patrolling and looking after the ward. Early yesterday morning, we carried out a warrant on Regency Walk which lead to a positive find of Class A drugs. Good start to the year!
Working alongside Shirley South, Addiscombe east and Parkhill we have a few things coming up, so an update on these will follow.
Stay safe and best wishes.
Report crime by calling 101 or in an emergency call 999.
Remember, you can also report crime online on our website: https://www.met.police.uk/