The Purley Way is one of the areas earmarked in the council’s Local Plan Review for future transformation and growth, including housing, jobs, improved transport access and more public open spaces and facilities.
The new online survey is an opportunity for residents, businesses and visitors to feedback on the proposals, and outline their priorities around sustainable growth for the Purley Way area, which stretches from the boundary with Purley up to Valley Park.
Croydon Council want you to have your say on the proposals within the draft Purley Way Masterplan. For this consultation there are two documents outlining a vision and masterplan to improve Purley Way:
- Purley Way Masterplan Engagement Document which provides a summary of the headline proposals in the masterplan
- Purley Way Masterplan (Full) which is the complete draft containing all the detailed proposals in the masterplan
To share your thoughts about the draft Purley Way Masterplan please follow this link to complete the online survey. The closing date for comments is Tuesday 16 March 2021.
To view high resolution versions of the documents visit http://purleywayfinders.com/consultation.
The council consultation will also include three online seminars in February which will give the public a chance to participate in a presentation and Q&A workshop to discuss the proposals:
- Monday 15th February, 6.30-8pm
- Monday 22nd February, 1-2.30pm
- Monday 1st March, 6.30-8pm
For joining details for these events please see www.croydon.gov.uk/purleyway.